The Scottish Government launched its Open Data Strategy in February 2015, adopting the G8 Open Data Principles. The strategy seeks to create a Scotland where non-personal and non-commercially sensitive data is recognised as a valuable resource which is made available openly for use by all.
SEStran will comply with the strategy, in accordance with our obligations under four key pieces of legislation:
- Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
- Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015
We will publish our non-personal and non-sensitive corporate data as ‘3 star’ open data starting in 2017. This means the data we create will be available on the web with open licences and in machine-readable, structured, and non-proprietary form.
By publishing our data as open data we aim not only to comply with Scotland’s Open Data Strategy, but also to ensure we generate better data and that we enable wider re-use of data.
- SEStran PSRA Disclosures (xlsx)
- SEStran PSRA Report 2011 (pdf)
- SEStran PSRA Report 2012 (pdf)
- SEStran PSRA Report 2013 (pdf)
- SEStran PSRA Report 2014 (pdf)
- SEStran PSRA Report 2015 (pdf)
- SEStran PSRA Statement 2016 (pdf)
- SEStran PSRA Statement of Compliance 2016 (pdf)