CIHT Diversity & Inclusion Charter
On the 23rd September SEStran signed the Chartered Institute of Highways & Transportation (CIHT) diversity and inclusion charter. SEStran have signed a brief statement outlining our corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion and recognising how essential it is to the communities we serve. SEStran will:
- Strive to achieve best practice in our recruitment, retention and career progression practices as employers.
- Support the development of good diversity and inclusion practice by collecting and sharing examples of practical activities that contribute to progress with CIHT and other signatories.
- Assign responsibility for meeting our Charter Commitments to a named, senior level individual.
- Work together to develop and adopt future protocols and practice that support the implementation of the aims of this Charter.
- Recognise, respect, capitalise and celebrate contributions from different people to strengthen team performance.
- Display the CIHT diversity and inclusion logo to publically demonstrate our commitment to this agenda.
By signing the charter SEStran have made clear our commitment to the diversity and inclusion agenda.