Records Management is the corporate and professional function of managing records to meet SEStran’s needs, promote efficiency and provide legal and financial accountability.
SEStran’s Records Management Policy exists to ensure that:
- SEStran’s records are fit for purpose
- the right information is created and kept for as long as it is needed
- information is held in an accessible form and manner.
- information is stored, used and protected in accordance with the many requirements of its creators, users, SEStran, the law and regulatory bodies, and;
- cost effectiveness is maintained (in terms of the time spent looking for information, storage and maintenance).